Monday, January 28, 2013

The love that brought us together: Snowshoeing

We met, we ate, we snowshoed. One year later, we celebrated with a weekend trip to Winthrop, WA to snowshoe. And then the next year we did it again. This year was our third anniversary trip to snowshoe - next year I guess we'll just have to call it our annual trip - we'll have a new anniversary at that point (one that doesn't share a season with snow). Each year we've enjoyed the chance to spend a weekend away from everything, playing scrabble, reading and getting a lot of fresh air and exercise on the mountain side. I could go on and on about the reasons I look forward to that weekend, and how much I fall more and more in love each time, but instead I'll just share a picture from our first big date, then the three pictures we've taken at the end of each weekend. Dan's three-day old facial hair is always the same, but I promise there's been a year between each - seem to have a new scarf each year even. 





No comments:

Post a Comment